Parent Teacher Organization 2020-2021
Monday, March 22nd @ 6 PM
PTO Purpose: Support the education and enrichment of students at Wadsworth Elementary School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, teachers, and community at large through volunteer and financial support.
· Call to Order
· President’s Comments – Danelle Green
Thank you everyone for joining us tonight. I hope everyone had a wonderful break.
· Secretary’s Report – Courtney Ludecker
· Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes
· Treasurer’s Report – Bob Hamlin
· Review Current Balance, including the income and expenses since the last PTO
· Principal’s Comments – Dr. Anna Crawford
· New Business – Discussion
· Spirit Shirts are available until Friday, March 26th.
· Golf Outing has been pushed to next year and we will have a date set shortly.
. We would like to discuss purchasing gift cards for teachers/staff.
. In the past we have helped fund field trips for students. Since we will not be taking
field trips this year, we would like for teachers to submit a proposal for an “in school
field trip” idea that they would like to do with their class/grade level that we could help
put together. Submissions would be due by Friday, April 9th so we can present them
at the next meeting.
. Open Floor for Discussion or Ideas – Parents/Teachers/Faculty